This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Rules

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.

2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.

3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.

4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.

5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.

6. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.

7. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum. Swearing is not banned, but we will ban certain words if people abuse this. Some of the areas on the site are public, so let's make sure we put our best faces forward. In-Play discussion insults and attacks are fine, but be reasonable as actual people have to read this.

8. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.

9. Please do not post anything inappropriate. I think everyone understands what I mean by this. Some areas are more flexible than others (Like OOP Random), and we're pretty lenient. Staff may delete anything they deem is inappropriate. We believe in free speech, but please don't just post garbage on our site.

10. Have fun. That's what we're all here for right?

I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Working...
X