Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Festive Parchment with the word SALE in bold letters*

Greetings citizens!

The Sea Wolves Guild is having a BLOWOUT sale on some of its pre-made items for sale! Here is what we have ready for use!

1-T1 36" Bone Sword (1 Keen). This sword swings a BASE damage of 3 before any other modifiers! SALE PRICE 120k

1-T1 36" Metal Shield (1 Agile). This shield will increase your melee weapon damage by 1, as well as protect you! SALE PRICE 140k

1-T1 36" Hide Shield (1 Agile). This shield will increase your melee weapon damage by 1, as well as protect you! SALE PRICE 130k

1- T1 Leather Armor (Half Suit). This armor will provide you with up to 8 Toughness and not inhibit your movement! SALE PRICE 55k

We are also taking special orders for items for the December gathering. If you have need of weapons, armor, clothing, totems, statues, buildings, shields, ANYTHING AT ALL UP TO TIER 3 AND EVEN BEYOND FOR FUTURE ORDERS, please reach out.

When buying gear, you have to ask yourself, "What is my life worth." At The Sea Wolves Guild, every life is priceless!

We also hope you will be joining us at our Hotel, Tailored Affairs, for the grand opening party, Hosted by Lucid! Details on grand opening dates will be shared as we near completion!

Signed,

Captain Flint
    Captain of The Sea Wolf Brigade
    Guild Master of The Sea Wolves Guild

*A wax seal is stamped below*

*The first and second listing have been scratched through*

Comment

Lord Ord walks to the list and, after about ten minutes finishes a painstakingly even lettered sentence reading: "I'd like a full set of metal armor and 2 wood clubs". The slip of red paper it is written upon is attached with alchemical glue and stamped with a Noh mask sigil.

Comment

*Takes the list*

How very vague *chuckling* I will speak with you privately about the details!

Comment

Working...
        X